3.67 / personnes
Additional optional ingredients:
Sriracha, harissa or your favorite hot sauce (optional to serve)
Fresh parsley (optional for garnish)
1. Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. ?
2. Toss chicken with lemon juice, oregano, coriander, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil. Marinade at least 15 minutes, an hour is ideal.?
3. Heat a large pot over high heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom lightly. ?
4. In a large saucepan, cook the chicken in batches until done. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm. ?
5. In the same pot you cooked the chicken, add the butter, rice, turmeric and cumin. Stir to coat, cook about 1-2 minutes. ?
6. Add chicken stock and salt and bring to a boil.?
7. Turn heat down to low, cover and cook 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork when finished and remove from heat.?
8. When everything is done, dice the chicken. ?
9. Serve chicken pieces on top of rice, drizzle with the white sauce and add hot sauce if desired. ?
|Energie||5 795.88 kJ / 1 394.62 kCal|
|Matières grasses||74.54 g||dont saturés||8.65 g|
|Glucides||36.26 g||dont sucres||0.54 g|